Monday, November 13, 2017

{target dollar spot // home goods & marshalls finds}

Don't let this picture fool you....I never got to drink that cup of coffee. LOL
#morningswithrowen
#targetdollarspot
[floral ceramic travel mug]

seeing everyone's vacation pics + this chilly weather has me DREAMING of DISNEY!!
#ineedavacation
#dreamingofdisney
#cantwaittogoback
[2018 day planner]


updated coffee center for November! 

#targetdollarspot
#thankfulbanner
[thankful banner was from last year's dollar spot]


#starbuckscaramelcafffelatte

:O) :O) :O)
on my Rae Dunn wish list!!!!
[[[hoping to find this mug at Home Goods or Marshall's]]]
Kayla hit the RD jackpot---here are a few goodies she picked up for me! <3
#homegoods
#marshalls

Wanda picked up this cute sign for me!
#targetdollarspot

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...