Saturday, July 29, 2017

{the wedding} part one

N + K
05.22.17

We have wedding pictures!!!! I can hardly wait to get them framed!
I also can't wait to do a few blog posts to document their special day!


the sweet couple at the rehearsal <3

Swain Memorial United Methodist Church


Kayla wanted the church simple, mostly greenery and baby's breath with white ribbon, 
but wanted her bouquet to include pink peonies, which turned out beautifully.


Her rings are stunning! And I love the black band that Nathan chose.

Blush Heels <3


THE DRESS <3 <3 <3
Her dress was gorgeous and so classy. The perfect choice!


Blush for the Bridesmaids

memorial candles for grandfathers



It's wedding time!!! <3


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...