Thursday, July 6, 2017

s'mores & sparklers


We didn't get around to making s'mores on the 4th, but the next night Peter asked if I wanted to make them. :O) :O) :O) It's funny when I post our summer bucket list, he is like a man on a mission until it's completed...LOL. I had taken the sparklers with us on the boat but we never lit them so he grabbed those too! It was a little breezy, so he fired up the grill instead of the fire pit. We both are bigger fans of the toasted marshmallows than the s'mores, so maybe next time I should make it "toast marshmallows over the fire pit" instead! YUMMMM A nice night on the patio, stretching out the 4th of July fun a little longer!





No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...