Saturday, July 22, 2017

Martha & Marley Spoon: Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad

Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad

Meal #2 from my latest subscription meal box Martha & Marley Spoon  was delicious! But then again, how can you go wrong with a Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad? My first meal, Shrimp Tortilla Soup didn't disappoint, so I was anxious to try another meal from the box. GCSS is often my go-to meal at a restaurant so I knew I'd love this, the only way it could have been any better is if I had cooked the chicken on the grill.


INGREDIENTS:
romaine hearts
dijon mustard
lemons
sherry vinegar
garlic
ciabatta roll
parmesan cheese
boneless, skinless chicken breast

RECIPE {HERE

YUM!!!!


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...