Saturday, April 29, 2017

goodbye quiet mornings - hello work mode


BEAUTIFUL B*L*O*O*M*S!!!
.......enjoying this beautiful view!!


lilacs + bacon + coffee= the most heavenly scent!!

....having my coffee in Marion while everyone sleeps! :O)
Ready to party...despite the rain!! Happy 1st Birthday Kamry!!

Maple-Bacon Scones and Coffee w/Mom & Dad :O)

this time last year......GOD IS GOOD!!!


Goodbye quiet mornings....it's back to work for me on Monday morning!!!!
Waaaaaaahhhhhh!!!


I have a feeling my morning coffee will soon be a to-go cup on the run!!! :O(
October seems like a loooonnnggggg way off!!! :O(

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...