Monday, April 24, 2017

Baby's 1st Birthday Banner

I love the year of photos idea for baby's first birthday party and there are so many ways to display them...... 


(1) an old window frame 

Display your babies monthly photos from the first year of their life at their first birthday party.  I had a floral and pink themed party for my little girl and I displayed the photos above the drink bar.  It made getting drink of lemonade even sweeter!:
source: Pinterest

(2) make a big #1 out of pictures

Photos of child throughout his first year ( or whatever age).
source: Pinterest

(3) banner.....

Make your babies first birthday unforgettable with this first year birthday banner. If you want this in different color, please send me a message before you purchase so We can discuss the color. It is made out of card stock and it comes on string. Both sides have extra string so you can hang it easily :) Each month can hold 4x6 vertical picture. It can be hang any where indoor or outdoor. This handmade Babys First Birthday banner will complete your birthday party and make it unforgettable. I...:
source: Pinterest

(4) a wreath....

This 1st birthday wreath greets guests with a year full of pictures.  See more first boy birthday and party ideas at <a href="http://one-stop-party-ideas.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">one-stop-party-id...</a>
source: Pinterest

(5) ribbon banner.....

Oh my gosh. So cute! I&#39;m definitely buying one of these for my little one&#39;s first birthday party. Love the newborn to 12 month photo banner concept.
source: Pinterest

(6) a framed picture.....

For Lilly first birthday I made all our family write her birthday wishes on this picture collage of her first year and now hangs in her room.:
source: Pinterest

but this is the one Lindsey wanted....

This pink and gold 12 months banner is ideal to show your little one's first year journey month by month. It will give the magical touch to your party. You can hang it up on a wall or just round the table. Each scallop has a 3D effect. All of them have a tiny clothe pin attached to the back to hang up your pictures (as shown on the listing images). They fit horizontal and vertical photos. This listing is for a 12 months photo banner ready to use with numbers in gold glitter. Any item can be c...:
source: etsy (almost $30!!!)

This banner was so easy to make (super cheap) and so so cute!! 
Supplies: pre-cut pink card stock, sheet of white paper, silver glitter stickers, ribbon. 









Also did this CHEAP cake topper for the smash cake. I had picked this up at the Target $$ spot last year when I was planning the shower. I just added O-N-E stickers over baby....LOVE!!!


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...