Monday, September 26, 2016

monogram monday: LulaRoe + Marley Lilly

I'm super excited about my latest purchases.....





...my first order from Marley Lilly and my very first pair of LulaRoe leggings!!!
❤️

I'm a little nervous about the leggings, but I really want a few new ((comfy)) SAHM outfits once work is over, plus I'm ready for some different choices in my closet other than jeans or yoga pants. The leggings are pricey so I bought my first pair on EBay (new) for a much better deal! I'm hoping that I love them!! I love the print/colors and they do look super comfy!!  I bought a ((long)) monogrammed long-sleeve tee from Marley Lilly in a neutral grey with a hot pink monogram. I'll update on these purchase soon!! 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...