Saturday, September 3, 2016

{september day book}



SATURDAY 09/03/16




[outside my window] 

tropical storm hermine - thankfully, we only got minimal winds and rain, and of course, high tides.


[current status] 

- feeling happy!! :O)

(to have a few days off from work!!!!!!!)


[in the kitchen] 

I had planned to cook beef steak & gravy, but Nathan requested breakfast for dinner, then didn't get to the store in time to buy what we needed (or did the store even open today??), so I ordered out and he ate with Kayla. :O)




[in my backyard] 

my flower garden post HERE






[a favorite quote this week]

Love grows best in little houses / Lettering by Chelcey Tate



[from the board room - Pinterest]

DIY Lazy Susan Game Board

I love this idea!!


[one of my favorite things]

The 10 best planners for women for 2016.

Planners!!! 

I just got this one from Target!

Sugar Paper® Weekly/Monthly Planner, July 2016 - June 2017, 162pgs, 6" x 8.5" - Coral : Target

July 2016-June 2017




my calendar....





-SEPTEMBER-


9/03 Logan's birthday


2 days - 9/05 Labor Day


4 days - 9/07 crew change!!!!



 
-OCTOBER-


28 days - 10/01 Last night B&B :O)





58 days - 10/31 HALLOWEEN



-NOVEMBER-


72 days - 11/24 Thanksgiving


-DECEMBER-

103 days - 12/25 Christmas

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...