Thursday, August 4, 2016

military diet - day 2

military diet - day 2


For breakfast, I started with this....



made my fave = egg in a basket!

1 egg

1 slice bread

1/2 banana

coffee with stevia + a splash of french vanilla creamer



For lunch.....



5 saltine crackers

1 oz. cheddar cheese 1 cup cottage cheese

2 strips bacon w/fresh tomato slices 1 egg

unsweetened iced tea


Snack.....

1 apple


For dinner.....

2 hot dogs (no bun) + mustard for dipping

1 cup string beans 1 cup broccoli

1/2 cup carrots

1/2 banana




Snack....

1/2 cup vanilla ice cream (I got coconut flavored-yum!! best part of the day!!)


* day #2 NO soda :O) :O) :O)

* water = 4 bottles

* substitutions noted (substitute list HERE)

I feel better and really feel like I'm losing a few lbs. I am not hungry at all on this diet, which makes dieting much better, because normally, I'm starving by now!!! 


on to day 3..................

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...