Saturday, August 27, 2016

laundry room / home office obsession


A few days ago, I stumbled upon Mix & Match Mama's blog and was immediately hooked!! One of my favorite posts so far...read HERE. Shay shares pics from her laundry room / home office and I am absolutely in love with it!!

First of all, I love that she has her own personal space - it's just hers. I love that it is pretty - that wallpaper - LOVE!!! and I love how she keeps her cookbook collection, special personal items, special framed  photos, etc. displayed on the open shelves. 

source
and this desk - what an awesome space!! 
The perfect spot for morning quiet time, or to do your bills, or of course, work on blog posts!!
source

source


source
oh, and of course, the most gorgeous place to do laundry!!

source

So, while this will obviously never happen in our home, a girl can dream about pretty laundry rooms and having your own little get-away space!! :O)

Here are a few more laundry room/home offices that I love....

Laundry Room / Office Combination
source
Laundry Room / Office Space
source
I guess you really don't need a huge room to do this, especially if you stack your washer/dryer. I would also opt for open shelving instead of closed cabinets just so I could display pretty stuff like cookbooks, photos, keepsakes, like Shay did. 

Laundry Room / Office Space
source

love the wallpaper and the french door in this one!!
desk under a window --- shows height of desk relative to standard counters.
source 
and this one....what a pretty, happy space!!

Osmond Designs at the 2014 Utah Valley Parade of Homes. House #10 Chatwin Homes.http://www.osmonddesignsfurniture.com/:


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...