Wednesday, August 3, 2016

military diet - day 1

military diet - day 1 continued

Day one has gone very well, I haven't been hungry all day. I actually didn't end up eating lunch until almost 2:30 and only had a glass of unsweetened iced tea at work. Day one soda free...so far no headache. :O)

For lunch: 



1 slice bread (toasted)

1/2 cup tuna ( I used canned albacore and added fresh tomato slices on top, then drizzled with balsamic vinegar and a few pickles on the side)

1 glass unsweetened ice tea

Snack: 

1 small apple

For dinner:



3 oz. lean meat ( I had steak - with onion slices, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce)  + steak sauce (15 calories)

1 cup string beans

1/2 banana 

water


Snack: 

1/2 cup vanilla ice cream (I got my fave Pumpkin Cinnamon flavor!!)




* I drank about 3 bottles of water today, will try to do better with the water tomorrow!


On to day two........

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...