Saturday, July 30, 2016

Blue Apron Review: Beef Albondigas, Squash, & Pan Con Tomate


Beef Albondigas w/ Sauteed' Summer Squash & Pan Con Tomate

*This was the last of 3 Blue Apron meals and one of my favorite meals so far!! I would never have thought to put raisins in meatballs (and I'm usually not a fan of raisins either), but they added a sweetness to balance the tomato base of the sauce. DELISH!!


Ingredients:

10 oz. ground beef
1 small baguette
2 cloves garlic
1 tomato
1 yellow onion
1 yellow summer squash
1 bunch fresh parsley
2 T. golden raisins
2 T. tomato paste
1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
2 tsp. albondigas spice blend 
(smoked paprika, ground cinnamon, ground coriander, dried oregano, & dried basil)


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...