Friday, July 1, 2016

5 on friday: summer




{1} 

I made Strawberry-Banana Skinny Slushies - YUM!



Recipe: Mix in Nutribullet or blender: 1 cup ice, 1 cup frozen strawberries, 
1 -1/2 frozen bananas, and 1 can Diet 7-UP. Makes (2) 16 oz. servings.


 {2}

I have PUMPKINS!!! :O) 
Can't wait to see if I actually harvest any this year!


{3} 

My Summer Reading: 

The Beach Club by Elin Hilderbrand



{4} 

Beautiful Blooms....

<3 <3 Day Lily!!


Peter doesn't love these as they grow (in abundance) right next to our back step.
He did, however, love these Brown-Eyed Susans I planted this year. Me too!!! :O)


Finally, some color on the patio!!!

{5}

Last sunset of JUNE.....

I grabbed my camera and headed out to get a picture of the gorgeous sun setting last night....
but just missed it! Here's what I got....




what a beautiful night to end the month of June! :O)

Welcome JULY!!!


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...