Friday, July 29, 2016

5 on friday: this & that



(one) 
I love this idea for a water challenge. I don't "love" water, but try to drink it (especially in this heat!). I plan to give this a try! :O) 


(two) 
this perfectly describes me!! 
But I can't help it, must.have.food.pics!!



(three) 
my most recent smoothie: PEACHES & CREAM
*yummy*

RECIPE:
1/2 frozen banana, 1 cup peaches (I used fresh), 1/2 cup almond milk, 1/2 cup vanilla or peach yogurt, and ice. Blend; top with whipped cream and coconut.



(four)

We spent LOTS of time in the boat while Peter was home. We went to Smith Island for lunch (that crab cake -YUM!!), went for a few boat rides, took the boat to Crisfield twice, and even went fishing! :O)



(five) 
IT'S TOO HOT!!!!! 
Oh my! July has been a steamy month! 
Let's hope August is a little better! :O)

I just spotted the record low temp of 16 degrees!!!! YIKES!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...