Tuesday, February 2, 2016

{Gender Reveal Party}


 
 
The gender reveal party was so much fun! I highly recommend having one...it is much more exciting finding out what baby will be surrounded by friends and family who love you!

After the sonogram, they dropped off the secret envelope to a friend who took care of filling the balloon with confetti.


Lindsey wanted to keep things low-key, keeping the guest list to close family and friends, and the menu simple. We had pizzas, chicken salad, onion dip & chips, cookies, and cake.

I knew exactly who to ask to do the cookies and cakes. I sent Mary a few Pinterest pictures of cookie and cake ideas. I wanted boy/girl onesie cookies and pink and blue cakes with big swirls for the frosting. She did an awesome job (as usual)!! They were PERFECT!!! :O)


 
and the cakes....
 
 
The cakes were DELICIOUS!!
Thanks again Mary, Hedy, & Melissa!:O)
 

 
 



Team Boy or Team Girl ?????
 



 

 

 
 

The reveal.....

 
 




It's a GIRL!!!
 
 
How exciting is that??? I cannot wait to start shopping for all things PINK!!

We are in love already!! <3
 

1 comment:

Ashley Eskridge said...

Gender reveal parties are definitely the best!!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...