Wednesday, October 8, 2014

wedding wednesday: the groom

First of all let me say, I have boys so I know first hand that there is a huge difference between a male and a female. I'm sure Lindsey had dreamed about her wedding day since she was a little girl. I doubt Logan had ever given any thought to what his wedding day would be like. Logan and Lindsey were engaged for almost 1-1/2 years before they got married. I'll bet during that 17 months, Lindsey thought about, planned, ordered, made calls, made lists, asked for advice, lost sleep, got excited about, stressed out, and focused on all things wedding. I doubt Logan spent a fraction of that time thinking about how it would all come together. Both Logan and Lindsey think they had the most perfect wedding day, but it is definitely a different experience for the bride and groom. There is just such a huge difference between men and women. Let's just say, I'm glad I'm a woman....men really miss out on so much!!

That brings me to their wedding day......in my previous wedding wednesday posts, you can see how much time Lindsey put into getting ready. Pretty much the whole day was filled with make-up and hair and pictures and all the details.

Logan's day, on the other hand, went something like this......that morning: run last minute errands......around 1:00: Nathan decides he needs a haircut.....around 2:30: the guys start showing up at the house....3:00: Logan showers....3:15: an episode of Swamp People is watched.....3:45: tuxes were finally put on....after 4:00: the guys finally head to the wedding site ....5:00: wedding starts!!


Of course, there were also less pictures to document the groom's day (since there was nothing to take pictures of until minutes before the wedding). LOL I absolutely love these pictures! Such a handsome groom! :0)








1 comment:

Shanna Watson said...

An episode of swamp people...certainly sounds like a man, LOL. What a sweet smile :) Not sure if it's just me but it's funny when you look back at your child's pictures and you take notice of their changes but it seems the smile stays the same.

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...