Sunday, October 26, 2014

deal of the day: canvas + print deal

I got an email offer from Picaboo today that I couldn't resist. Get a voucher for a 24x16 canvas (retail $99.99) for $25.00! Voucher valid until February. Once I went to their site, I also found a few more great offers-including 40% off of everything! Check it out here.

I got all excited about finally ordering some wedding pictures, and I wanted to start with the canvas of Logan & Lindsey, BUT.......now I can't make up my mind which one!!!!!!! I called Lindsey to get some input, but still couldn't decide! So, I ended up just ordering a few prints that I was 100% sure on (I think) LOLOL.....this really bugs Peter..... I take FOREVER to make a decision, and will just go back and forth, and back and forth, and end up (usually) with my very first choice! LOL Hopefully, I'll get my thoughts together and choose a photo soon. Their 6 month anniversary (that's crazy!!) is coming up in a few weeks- I seriously need to get on this!
$25 for a 24x16 Canvas Print!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...