Saturday, June 29, 2013

why I love my job.....

I say it all the time, but I really do love my job. The email I got today from a recent guest confirms it once again.....

Hi, Susan!
I had tears in my eyes when I saw your e-mail pop up again, saying "see you soon!"  I sure enjoyed my stay!  Thank you so much for making everything so perfect!  I meant to mention how much I enjoyed those beautiful hydrangeas you had placed in my room!  They added such a nice touch and made me feel so welcome! 
The plaque in the bathroom that says, "Live as though heaven is on earth", meant so much to me, too!  It was so appropriate and made me feel like it was a message from God that it's time for me to find my happiness here on earth, instead of waiting until I get to heaven! 
Have a wonderful summer, relaxing on your back patio :) , and being the warm, welcoming hostess to your island and your very special Bed & Breakfast Inn!
Thank you for being so good to me!
Love,     -----  xoxoxo


I have met some of the sweetest, nicest people, and have made many new friends at the b&b. I am so thankful for this wonderful job I have!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...