Saturday, June 8, 2013

Nathan Graduates

I'm proud of the good grades you made all through school...I'm proud of the awards that you earned and the diploma you received, but I think one of my proudest moments ever as a parent, was when you stepped up to the podium on Thursday night and gave your graduation speech. You are an amazing young man! I love you with all my heart!

It was a great night, filled with much joy and many tears. The emotional roller coaster ride of your last year of high school was ending. It was finally here, Graduation night........
personal remarks from the principal


Jared sang "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts and Kara sang "Break Away" by Kelly Clarkson.
They both did a great job!
Mr. "C" gave the commencement address. He spoke on character, and addressed each graduate personally on their good character.


                                      Move those tassels!!


It's official.....

Afterwards, there were lots of well-wishes from everyone....

Mom & Dad

Gran and Pop

Cousin Derek

SIL-to-be Lindsey

Kayla <3


Sissy

And a very special thank-you to Heather!!! :O) :O) :O)



 Heading to the after graduation party.........
The Moms got together one last time and hosted a graduation party. My day finally wrapped up sometime after 1 a.m.......I'm still trying to recuperate from the whirlwind of it all. Yesterday began a new chapter, not only for Nathan, but for Peter & I as well. We are all three trying to settle in to this new phase in our lives, it's time to move on to the next step.....I know this in my mind, but my heart is just a little slower catching up.......<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...