Tuesday, June 5, 2012

wrapping up his junior year.....

It can't be......where has the time gone??? You just started high school and now, in just a few short days, you'll be a Senior! Wow.....is there any way I can slow down time just a bit? A flood of emotions went over me as you marched in on Sunday morning for the baccalaureate service. I am so proud of the fine young man you have grown to be! I just want to savor every moment of the next year when once again, your Dad and I will watch a son graduate and make the transition to life in the "real" world.  Bittersweet is the perfect description of what I'm feeling, sad that you are growing up and won't need your Mom anymore {well, at least you think you won't need me} :O), but excited to see what your future holds. We are so proud of you!!!
I managed to get one picture of the 3 of us!
the Junior Class - Brandon, Mariah, Scott, Marissa, & Nathan

Lacee came to sit with Peter :O) {such a good picture: you can see Peter's Mom & brother on the left}

Graduation on Thursday night...more pictures to come!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...