Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I think I can..................


I think I'm getting the hang of this "diet" thing....


2 weeks=10 lbs................I can't believe I'm halfway to my goal!!!!!! Yaaa me! :O)


I will confess I'm getting bored with the low carb choices, and have pretty much decided to switch off and do the the Special K plan......we'll see. A bowl of cereal would taste so good right now.
In any event, I'm still motivated to lose this weight, just need to figure out what plan will work best. 10 lbs down 10 to go!!!




:O) :O) :O) :O)

2 comments:

Ivonne said...

How did you manage to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks?! That's incredible!

Susan said...

Actually, as of today it's 11 lbs!!! I've been doing the Atkins Diet-{low carb diet}I decided to switch off to the Special K plan for a bit, only because I need a break from the food choices w/Atkins. If I don't see any results doing that, I'll resume the Atkins Diet by Monday. It works!If I can stick to a diet & lose weight, anyone can! :O)

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...