Wednesday, June 27, 2012

VBS Day 2

This is so much fun! I have never helped with VBS before, I'm so glad I decided to do it this year. We had 8 kids in our class yesterday, today we had 10. They are having a blast and so are we! Today we made some cute frames for the fridge, and finished designing "scales" for our big fish on the wall.

Mom did our lesson today....."A Servant Girl Dares To Care" [2 Kings 5]


Mariah & Trey are awesome helpers!!

We played "Minute to Win It"......they loved playing this game!


Sydney bought "Dirt Cups" for snacktime :O)


See you tomorrow......Gracie, Lainie, Sydney, Brittany, Matthew, Chandler, Layah, Alison, Meagan, & Christian!

1 comment:

beagleAnnie said...

What a lovely fish!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...