Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook - June Edition


Outside my window...it's raining!

I am thinking...about where Peter and I might go on a mini-vacation this fall. I have some ideas!

I am thankful...for a family that loves me so much!

In the kitchen...we had roasted chicken for dinner. I'm back on the low carb diet, so I had to skip the mashed potatoes, gravy, & corn that I fixed to go with it.

I am wearing...my jammies!

I am creating...a "schedule" or routine for daily house cleaning. Not sure if I want to just take one morning off a week, or try doing a room a day......in any event, I need a better plan for keeping on top of things and doing more deep cleaning this summer.

I am going...to watch a few episodes of House Hunters that I have taped.

I am reading...still reading The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson {I'm about half way through...LOL}

I am hoping...that Logan will have more houses to look at when he gets back from work in two weeks.

I am looking forward to...doing more "fun" things this summer!

Around the house...we have a half painted kitchen......we are painting the trim whenever we have a few minutes to spare, which seem to be fewer than we'd hoped.


A favorite quote for today...


One of my favorite things..."Life is good" tees

A few plans for the rest of the week...work, church, bible school meeting, Dad's birthday, Father's Day. our anniversary...a very full calendar

A peek into my day...

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...