Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Find Out Your Real Age {A Fun Test}

I thought this was fun and figured some of you would too. Find out what your real age is! Millions have taken Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen’s RealAge Test. Find out how old you really are. This fun test has been seen on NBC Today Show, ABC Good Morning America, ABC 20/20, CBS Early Show, MSNBC, Fox News Channel, CNN, and more! It’s a fun thing to do and only takes less than 5 minutes. Plus, the RealAge site provides great information on health and wellness to improve your “RealAge”.

http://www.realage.com/landing/entry4-reg?cbr=NXTW1100022&subid=CD27

The RealAge test says my age is 44.8 yrs..........I'm actually 46! Areas I definitely need to work on are exercise and eating healthier, but I'll take being almost 2 yrs. younger anyday!!! Try the quiz for yourself and link up here:

1 comment:

Inspiring You To Save! said...

Thanks for sharing! I love your pink background. Very cute!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...