Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hoo Are You???? Q's

1. What is your favorite summertime snack? Fresh fruit, especially watermelon.
2. Do you tan at all? (tanning bed, outside, spray, etc) I did the tanning bed a month before we went on vacation in Feb. Then I tanned the month of April. Other than that, it's whatever I get from being outside
3. What is your favorite activity to do outside? go to the beach, although I'm letting the summer pass me by.....need to set aside a little time to enjoy the beach!
4. Do you recycle? No, but I do use my cloth bags when grocery shopping instead of bringing home all those plastic bags!!
5. How hot is it where you live today? 85 degrees, a beautiful day here!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...