Saturday, June 25, 2011

5Q Friday 6/24

1. What is your current favorite tv show? There isn't much to choose from during the summer months, but I do love Rookie Blue. I watch alot of stuff on HGTV & Food Network too. 2. What's the worst haircut you ever got? Worst haircut: I was about 25, short hair was in style and I tried a different hairdresser. I told her what I wanted and I thought she understood.......She kept cutting & cutting, and finally took out a razor cutter thingy and cut the back really close & short. When she handed me the mirror, I almost cried!!! It wasn't at all what I wanted, but had to live with it for a few months. Needless to say, I never went back there again.....:O(
3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing? The first thing that popped into my mind was the summer I was 12, my cousin & I went to Ocean City, MD and we walked the boardwalk in our bathing suits & shorts, and we bought these big floppy straw hats and sunglasses. Think Charlie's Angels {Farrah Fawcett}!! LOL We were obsessed with her!
4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips? Nothing is coming to mind, except maybe, make your own pizza night and rent a movie! 5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly? I wouldn't mind driving across country, only if we had plenty of time and could stop whenever we wanted and do a little sightseeing along the way!! :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...