Thursday, June 9, 2011

5Q Friday 6/10



1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now? Well, I knew I wanted to get married, and have children---I have a wonderful husband & we have 2 awesome sons!! Growing up I thought I might become a teacher someday (my Dad was a teacher), but I didn't follow that dream. I guess I did the next best thing though, I was a substitute teacher for about 20 years. Actually, the job I have now, managing the b&b, is something I thought I'd love to do, but this is more my grownup dream!
2. What is one must have item for the summer? Flip-Flops
3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)No, they have such a heavy work load throughout the school year, summer break is all about summer FUN!!!!
4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?Are you kidding me? It doesn't last long enough at our house to store away for later. It would be nice though!
5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning? Definitely! I can't do a thing until I get out of my jammies, get dressed, & make my to-do list for the day. :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...