Saturday, September 3, 2016

{guest room window treatments}

There is only one window in the guest room, so that certainly won't be hard on the budget. It already has a bamboo roll-up shade and wrought iron curtain rod, but I am replacing the rod with one that has a bronze/brown finish like this one.....
Decopolitan Bronze Finish 7-pk. Curtain Clip Rings


I ordered the rod and the curtain rings from Kohls.


[side note] 

I absolutely love Kohls!! I always manage to snag the best deals there.

curtain rod = $24.49 + 2 sets of rings = $13.98 + other items + tax = $98.68
- 15% off discount= $14.17 & FREE shipping = TOTAL $84.51

- $15.00 Kohls CASH
- $4.82 Ebates CASH

= $64.59 :O) :O)


I had thought about switching out the shade to a white wood blind since I have them pretty much all over the house. The windows on the front of the house have the bamboo shades though, so I'd like to keep them matching?!?!
The curtains in the inspiration room are plain white, in fact, they are actually a twin flat sheet!! How cheap is that for a window treatment!?






No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...