Wednesday, August 31, 2016

{guest room bedding}

The bedding inspiration for the guest room make-over actually comes from Pottery Barn. Of course, we all know how pricey PB is, so I had planned to start looking around for a more affordable option. 


source


Pottery Barn Pia Medallion 

Quilt - $199.00
2 shams - $100.00
+ s/h


There was no way I was going to pay $300+ for a quilt and 2 shams, but I was really hoping to find something similar (an indigo/white print). 

A few nights ago, while ordering a few items from Target, I hopped over to bedding just for fun. I was thrilled when I saw this one.....






Maroq Quilt And Sham Set Navy - Mudhut™

quilt & 2 shams = $62.99 
(plus 10% 0ff & free s/h)

:O) :O):O)
I know this one is quite different, but I think I can achieve a similar look. It is the perfect color, I love the print, and I really love how the shams tie! I like that it is a quilt/coverlet like the PB one too. And.....less than $60 compared to over $300...yes please!!! :O)



Guest Room Re-Do Checklist

Bedding 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...