Thursday, September 29, 2016

~Homemade Pumpkin Spice Creamer~

In honor of National Coffee Day, I finally made a batch of homemade pumpkin spice creamer!!


Here's the recipe....

In a saucepan, heat 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (I actually used 1 tsp. cinnamon + 1/2 tsp. nutmeg + 1/2 tsp. ginger - because it's what I had on hand!). Add 1/4 cup pumpkin + 4 T. brown sugar and whisk until blended. Remove from heat and whisk in 1 cup milk + 1 cup heavy cream. Cool; store in a container with lid in the fridge up to 1 week. ENJOY!!!

#nationalcoffeeday # coffee #pumpkinspicecreamer
#fall #raedunn #raedunnpottery #cowcreamer
#creamer #coffeecenter #coffeestation #coffeebar
#kcups #pumpkin #pumpkineverything #keurig
#homemade #coffeemug #coffeesesh #morning #quiettime

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...