Thursday, September 1, 2016

{guest room paint color}

Paint Color: My first thoughts were to paint the room white, then I thought maybe white and do the wall behind the bed in shiplap (still haven't fully given up the shiplap idea!),or maybe even do the top half a neutral color and the bottom half in white board & batten(like pic below). Ultimately, I decided to paint the whole room with the same neutral color from my inspiration photo! :O)


source

The color is Wheat Bread from Behr. I like that it is a pretty neutral color other than my recent favorite shades of grey. 


Image result for behr wheat bread
Wheat Bread - Behr


All of the trim/doors will get a fresh coat of white paint. I'll get started on this as soon as work slows down!



Guest Room Re-Do Checklist

Bedding 
Paint Colors




No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...