Sunday, September 11, 2016

Crispy Oven-Baked Eggplant




I plan to use up all the wonderful produce my guests brought me last week! Such a wide variety of stuff, including eggplant, which I just tried for the first time in a recent Hello Fresh meal. I used one of the two nice looking eggplant today and made this.....



CRISPY OVEN BAKED EGGPLANT



Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with foil and drizzle with olive oil (spread evenly over pan with hands). Rinse eggplant and cut in 1/4" slices. Beat an egg and a tsp. water in a bowl. Put 1-2 cups seasoned bread crumbs in a plate. Dip eggplant slices in egg then dredge in crumbs. Coat both sides well. Put on baking sheets and drizzle with olive oil before baking for 30 minutes. Turn after 15 minutes. When baked - sprinkle with garlic salt.



No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...