Sunday, July 17, 2016

sunday boat ride....

white heron 
work boats
colorful crab pots on the rack
a different approach to getting here!
coming in for a landing...
I think he's crazy!
a safe landing!!
fish hawk nest on the beacon
what a gorgeous day on the water! :O)
what's left of the fish steamer 
sand bar....
pelicans & seagulls 
what's left of the old lighthouse in the distance


I tried to capture the beautiful rays of light through the clouds
fish hawk nest...with babies!!


HOME!!


Side note: my overnight guests arrived on these things today! I think this is a first for ways to get here! I'm not sure how far they had to travel, but you wouldn't catch me on one of these no matter the distance!! 









No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...