Saturday, July 16, 2016

{mornings with Kamry}

There are some things that money can't buy, they have no price tag, they are simply....priceless. That thing for me is my morning time with Kamry. It's that wonderful quiet time of the day, before things get all crazy and the daily routine starts. I am normally not a morning person, but when I get that time with my sweet girl, early mornings become my most favorite time. 






I could hardly wait to go back and spend a few days with Lindsey and Kamry this week, especially that quiet time with Kamry so that Mommy could get some rest. :O)



She is the best! The stares with those bright eyes, just looking me over and is so curious as she just scans the room taking it all in. The little noises she makes, her squeaks and grunts, they are truly the sweetest sounds. That little head, bobbing around as I burp her over my shoulder, that sweet little face staring right at me from just inches away. The snuggles, stealing kisses under that double chin, and her smells of Baby Magic.... makes me want to squish her. She won't remember our mornings together, but they are priceless, precious, moments that I will never forget. :O)














I am beyond blessed. I realize that and I thank God every day for his goodness and mercy to this sweet little girl who has been through so much in just a few short months. The quote "and though she be but little, she is fierce" perfectly describes this determined little girl. She has brought us so much love and happiness and has blessed our lives so much already. She is thriving and growing right before our eyes! We love, love our little Kamry so much! <3




I rarely take selfies, but I have 0 pics of me and Kamry (except for the hospital pics), soooo, the morning I was headed home, I took this one! :O)
Pretty much sums up our quiet mornings together! <3





{{{And then, when I got home, Lindsey sent me this one!!! 
I could spend hours in that chair!!!}}}


<3 <3 <3



No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...