Saturday, July 9, 2016

[july day book]




JULY 9, 2016


outside my window.....it is HOT!!!!!!!!


I am wearing.....{soft clothes} yoga pants + TVFD tee


a favorite quote this week.....also a favorite song! 
If you haven't heard it yet...go listen to it now on YouTube! (Tim McGraw)



in the kitchen....I made chicken pot pie (per Nathan's request!)


in my backyard....enjoying the patio!!



......my flowers are blooming!! :O) 



from the board room (Pinterest)....

I made these yummy shrimp taco bites awhile back (had planned to serve them at the baby shower). 
They are soooo good! Recipe HERE (I used both Scoops and phyllo cups) ...a delicious appetizer!!




one of my favorite things....the beach!!! :O)




MY CALENDAR



-JULY-


 7/04 Happy 4th of July!

4 days - 7/13 crew change (Peter home)

8 days - 7/17 - Lindsey's birthday

13 days - 7/22 Kamry 3 months old

18 days - 7/27 crew change (Peter back to work)



-AUGUST-

 - 8/11-13 Homecoming CANCELLED


-SEPTEMBER-


56 days - 9/03 Logan's birthday

58 days - 9/05 Labor Day

 

-OCTOBER-

84 days - 10/01 Last night B&B :O)

114 days - 10/31 HALLOWEEN


-NOVEMBER-

131 days - Thanksgiving






No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...