Saturday, July 2, 2016

beachin'....

I love the 4th of July, so even though it's just me this year, I am still trying to celebrate and enjoy the holiday.
 
We usually go all out with the food, even though it is just Peter and I. This year, even though I'm spending the fourth alone, I have still tried to come up with a decent menu. Today, I made up a quick red, white, & blue flag tray  for dessert to snack on all weekend.

I went to the beach for over 3 hours this evening. There weren't a lot of people there, but I had the best visit with Chris and Darren. It was a gorgeous evening, and I waited for the sun to set. Even with the clouds, I managed to get some beautiful pictures!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...