Saturday, February 6, 2016

Saturday 9: Sorry















 

Saturday 9: Sorry (2015) Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.


1) This song is a plea for a second chance. Are you good at forgiving/forgetting? Most of the time.

2) Justin asks his girl to "forget this." What have you done/said recently that you wish could just be forgotten? Nothing comes to mind.


3) Mr. Bieber says he needs just 6 hours sleep every night. How about you? How much sleep do you require to feel sharp? at least 8 hours!


4) Justin prefers D&G underwear, which can cost as much as $102/pair. Sam may be crazy, but there's no way she'd spend that much on underwear. What's something you're willing to splurge on? Vacations!!!!






5) He may be picky about underwear but not cuisine. He loves Big Macs. If we were going to McDonald's, what would you order? Pretty much all I ever order from McDs is Sweet Tea (YUM!), a frozen mocha frappe, or french fries. 





6) When it comes to healthier fare, Bieber has told fans he enjoys snacking on bananas and grapes. What do you reach for between meals? I'm not a huge snacker, but if I do, it's usually cheese crackers.


7) Performing in Germany, Justin Bieber told a girl who approached the stage, "Ich liebe dich” ("I love you") and she fainted. Have you ever fainted? Soon after I had Logan, the nurse tried to get me up out of bed. I told her I thought I might faint. She pretty much laughed at me and I assume, thought I was being dramatic. Long story short....last thing I remember was standing up, next thing I knew I was back in bed with a clean gown on! I WAS OUT!! {Logan was born in 4 hours-from water breaking to holding him...10 lbs. 1/2 oz. 23 inches long....NO DRUGS!} Note to nurse:LEAVE ME ALONE!!!


8) As a kid, Justin was teased for being one of the shortest in his class. What do you recall being teased about in school? Being the teacher's pet in 3rd grade.
9) Random question: Will you be watching this weekend's Super Bowl? YES

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...