Friday, June 26, 2015

VBS 2015 - Days 4 & 5

-VBS 2015-
Days 4 & 5

Day 4:

Lesson:

Jesus Gives Bartimaeus Sight

Mark 10:46–52
 
Jesus gives me faith.





Craft: 
 
We practiced singing a little longer today, so we just did 2 puzzle/coloring sheets and played a few games in our room. :0)
 



Snack:
 
We had nachos and cheese for our snack today.
 

We practiced at church for Friday's program.
 
 

 
 




 
Day 5: The Program
 
We practiced our songs in assembly and then had our lesson, a little snack, and a quick game in our room before going downstairs to wait to march in for the program.


Jesus Gives Bartimaeus Sight

Mark 10:46–52
 
Jesus gives me His love to share.


 
The kids always sing their hearts out (and everyone always enjoys watching them). :0)
It was a great program.
We had a very good class this year and I have really enjoyed spending the week with them.  
You always hope that you have said or done something during those 10 hours that will stick with the children. Lulabelle does such a good job bringing the lessons and the songs we learn are so fun and have a good message. We had fun doing crafts and playing games too. 
This is always a busy time of year for me, but I'm glad I am part of VBS week! 

 “We love because He first loved us.” 1 John 4:19


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...