Thursday, June 25, 2015

thoughtful thursday {P}

-P-
 
 
Something I like: pumpkin (anything)

Easy Pumpkin Glaze Recipe - Todays Creative Blog
 
 
Something I don't: politics!

Sometimes I feel the folks who claim to be "informed" on my Facebook have just googled "Political Ads"
 
 
Place I've been: Pocomoke
 
 
 
Somewhere I want to go: Pennsylvania

Top 10 Most Visited Attractions In Philadelphia
 
 
Food I love:

I get on eating kicks and recently it's been Pringles (original please!)

Pringles Original chips. These contain corn syrup. Stage one.
 
 
 
Movie I've seen: Pirates of the Caribbean (all of them!)
 
 
Pirates of the Caribbean 
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...