Thursday, June 4, 2015

thoughtful thursday {M}

-M-

Something I like: manicures

Holiday Nails by Andrea #christmas #snowflakes #sparkle

Something I don't: meltdowns

"Reasons my kid is crying" Children are magical creatures.  JAJJAJA HARÉ ESTO CON MI BABY PARA DESPUÉS DARLE CARRILLA xD
 

Place I've been: Maine
 
ah, the Portland Head Light; even after the fifth time going, it's absolutely insanely beautiful as if it were the first time I laid eyes on it. love Maine.

Somewhere I want to go: Mackinac Island, Michigan

A breathtaking view of the Old Mackinac Point Light and the Mackinac Bridge...

Food I love: mushrooms

Balsamic Sauteed Mushrooms....

Movie I've seen: Maid in Manhattan

238 Days of Romantic Films:Till Valentines:...MAID IN MANHATTAN...this story has been told before and the formula works when you have the right actors put together with the right writers. LOVE STORY AD FALSE IDENTITY Jennifer Lopez is acceptable but Ralph Fiennes, who is a fine actor, not enough slime factor to be a modern Politician. He's not believable therefore his decision to stick with Marisa is totally suspect. Sorry folks. QUOTE:"He's not part of our lives, but we wish him luck with his."

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...