Monday, April 20, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: April 13-19




Last week's menu:


{Monday 4/13}

I made a yummy Meatloaf big enough to share with Mom and my MIL. I made whole potatoes w/ parsley & butter and a big salad on the side. I discovered bottles of Olive Garden dressing at Walmart- can you say yummy?

Olive Garden Italian Dressing, 16 fl oz

{Tuesday 4/14}

We had White Bean Chicken Chili and crusty bread for dinner. It was very tasty and very healthy! You can get the recipe HERE.


{Wednesday 4/15}

I tried another Pioneer Woman recipe today and it was soooo good! The fresh basil is the perfect comliment to the lemony sauce and grilled chicken. Click HERE for the recipe!


{Thursday 4/16}

I made Spicy Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork (another PW recipe). Link to the recipe HERE.


{Friday 4/17}

Today, I made an easy meal.... steak subs and fries.


{Saturday 4/18}

Peter was away today, so it was a no-cook day. We had dinner and a movie when he got home: coconut shrimp w/sweet chili dipping sauce and a salad.


We both loved the movie, The Best of Me!!
From the best-selling novel by Nicholas Sparks, The Best of Me tells the story of two former high school sweethearts reigniting the flames of first love. Don’t miss The Best of Me in theaters October 17, 2014!


{Sunday 4/19}

Baby Back Ribs, a baked potato, and sauted squash w/onions for dinner today. We had planned to do them on the grill, but the weather didn't cooperate. We put them in the oven with some rub and bbq sauce for almost 3 hours. They were fall off the bone tender! We actually liked them as well as on the grill.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...