Monday, April 27, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: April 20-26

 
 
Last week's menu:
 
 
{Monday 4/20}
 
Beef Enchiladas

This actually made 2 meals- one for now and one for later!


 
{Tuesday 4/21}
 
Broccoli Cheddar Soup and Pigs-n-Blanket
 
I don't like to use packaged stuff, but occasionally, I'll take the shortcut when making dinner.

source
 
This stuff is delish!!! I usually add some fresh or frozen broccoli.

 
{Wednesday 4/22}
 
Beef & Broccoli over Rice
 
Again, I don't like to use the packaged version, but I hadn't had Beef & Broccoli in forever. I saw this in Walmart, and had to give it a try. I LOVE Beef & Broccoli- this was very good, but I need to find a good homemade recipe.
Your feedback is submitted. Thank you for helping us improve! Tell us ...
source


I'll have to try this recipe from oh, sweet basil.
This was such an easy #recipe for beef and broccoli. Love it! ohsweetbasil.com                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Sweet Basil                                                                   • That's you!                                                                                                                                                   Comment
 
{Thursday 4/23}
 
Fried Clam Sandwiches and Potato Salad
 
 
{Friday 4/24}
 
Steak Subs and Fries
 
 
{Saturday 4/25}
 
Garlic Lime Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, and String Beans

LINK 
 
{Sunday 4/26}
 
Burgers on the grill, fried potato cakes, and a salad
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...