Thursday, April 23, 2015

thoughtful thursday {G}

-G-
 
 
Something I like: shades of grey/gray (the color-not the movie) :O)
 
Can this whole living room fall into my house please! 50 Plus Custom Room Designs
 
 
Something I don't: gossip
 
 What you don't see with your eyes, don't witness with your mouth. - - Jewish Proverb
guilty....
 
 
 
Place I've been: Georgia
 
Wormsloe Plantation Historic Site is one of the best things to do in Savannah, GA http://www.gastateparks.org/Wormsloe
 
 
Somewhere I want to go: Galveston Beach, TX
 
Galveston Beach, Texas : Dillon Proposed to me at Galveston Beach. This was the start of our Adventures together!
 
 
Food I love: guacamole
 
This spicy guacamole recipe is healthy and delish!
 
 
 
Movie I've seen: Grease
 
 
grease..... <3 this movie!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...