Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Simple Woman's Day Book: August 2014

August 2014
Outside my window.....overcast, breezy, chance of thunderstorms later.
I am thinking......about FALL! I must admit, I'm starting to think about fall and looking forward to being home again. This has not been the best year at work for sure!
Fall- Added to this will be my wedding anniversary    # Pinterest++ for iPad #
I am thankful....for my home and my family...and blogging.....and diet coke. :O)
 
In the kitchen....yesterday, I made a huge bowl of taco salad. I am super busy today with work, a pedi appointment, and a baby shower, so we'll eat the rest of that, and maybe some chicken tenders or a sandwich.
 
I am wearing....capris and a grey tee.

I am looking forward to....seeing Lindsey this weekend {and ALL of the wedding pics too!!}

Around the house.....it is SUPER clean!! I finally had a day off yesterday{first day off in at least a month!}, so I gave this house a good cleaning! :O)

A favorite quote of the day....
printable
One of my favorite things....anchors! I really love this cute anchor/monogram necklace...it's on my wish list!!
nautical love

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...