Wednesday, August 20, 2014

feelin' fall-y

Labor Day is coming up next weekend, it's back to school for everyone, and I have about 50 days left for the season at work!!!! I can't say I'm sad though, it's been a very hard summer for me. Since the fire, I've been keeping things going at the b&b. It has been very hectic and lots of long hours, especially keeping up with phone calls and emails (which are all forwarded to my house). I finally had a day off yesterday and didn't know what to do first. I got caught up on laundry, and finally cleaned out and organized our bedroom closet. Yep, get a day off from cleaning rooms at the b&b and I spend my "free" time doing more cleaning.
It is also very lonely at work. I spend many hours working by myself, so iit's nice when Ginna helps with housekeeping.:0) I normally don't like to wish time away, but I am kinda over summer and I'm ready to call it a year! It doesn't hurt that FALL is my favorite season and with the teachers going back to school today and the weather feeling a little fall-y, I  can't help but start to dream about being home again! :0)

Favorite Ideas for FALL Front Door/Steps....


photo sources: Pinterest


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...