Wednesday, May 28, 2014

the wedding [part five]

We haven't gotten the photographer's pictures back yet, but Dad took lots of the wedding and some at the reception that I'll share for now.

{BEWARE: Picture overload!!!!} :0) :0)


Celebration of a Christian Marriage
Lindsey Anne Gunter and Logan Dean Crockett
May 17, 2014
"From This Moment" - Brittany Mears
Seating of Groom's Grandparents
Seating of Bride and Groom's Mothers
Processional- "Marry Me"




Processional of the Bride- "Bridal Chorus"


Greeting
Prayer
Presentation of the Bride
Declaration of Intent






Scripture Reading - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 - Brooke Tyler


Exchange of Marriage Vows


Blessing and Exchange of Rings


Unity Sand Ceremony


"When I Say I Do" - David Pruitt


Dedication and Blessing of Marriage
Benediction


Presentation of Bride and Groom
Recessional "Til My Last Day"


Mr. & Mrs.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...