Here's the recipe:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup honey
2 tsp. minced garlic
juice from 2 limes
2 T. olive oil
limes for garnish
1) cut chicken into one inch squares
2) mix together soy sauce, honey, garlic, lime juice, and oil in a small bowl.
3) place chicken in a gallon ziploc bag or plastic container with lid and cover with marinade. Let marinade for at least 30 minutes.
4) slide chicken on skewers; alternate with lime- cut in thin slices.
5) baste with sauce and grill for 10 minutes, turning once.
Serve over rice.
I cooked plain white rice, but Peter added a little soy sauce, honey, lime juice, and lime zest. VERY GOOD!!!!
We'll be having this again....soon