Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Nathan got home from work today and had me a big surprise for Mother's Day!!!
I am so excited!!!! I have been wanting a fire pit forever!! :0) The best part about it, Nathan and Peter are anxious to try it out too!! I see lots of s'mores in our future!! :0)

Yesterday, I spent a few hours weeding the flower beds. Everything was overgrown and the tulips needed to be cut back. A few flowers from last summer have come back, but I'm anxious to add more summer flowers to the beds and add some new mulch. 



Speaking of flowers, Logan and Lindsey sent me these beautiful flowers for Mother's Day. I love the candle too!! :0)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...