Wednesday, May 7, 2014

weekend catch-up {part 2}

After the shower, I drove down to Chincoteague with Mom, Dad, and Julie. Mom and Dad are renting a house there for a month, and I wanted to see it. We stopped by Julie's house first, then went over to the rental. Love it!!!

Living Room
(love all the coastal details)

the sunroom
one of the two bedroons

I really love this window pane mirror in the bathroom (minus the Mermaid)
what a great DIY project!

the kitchen
(love the painted stripes!)

Peter met up with me here and we drove over to look at the condo they rented for a month last fall.
Theirs was on the second floor....WOW! What a view!


 family photo op......





No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...