Wednesday, January 1, 2014

my year in review 2013: Oct/Nov/Dec

October:
Trip to D.C. for Bears/Redskins game.....

Dinner ......

and a movie......

Game day!!




Lots of Freezer Cooking.... my new obsession!


Halloween parties, trick-or-treaters, and all things pumpkin




November:

A month full of Thankfulness......

Today I am thankful quote via Living Life at www.Facebook.com/KimmberlyFox.39


Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving with Logan and Lindsey {and her family}.....




tree shopping


December:

Engagement Photo Shoot


decided on and ordered supplies for re-do {to be started any day now!}


Christmas activities including annual Fire Dept. Parade, Christmas Prayer Brunch {my fave!!}, church programs and parties, and more holiday festivities!!


The TREE.....



2013 ended with a very different, yet wonderful Christmas!!!!



read all about it
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...